TWW News

All that's worthy (and I guess not worthy) to print regarding Team Wrong Way.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

2007 Jersey Unveiled!!!


Well, I thought I was done with this jersey bidness, but I'm back in the game. Our designer from the past two years hit the JDW - Jersey Design Wall (oh, not to mention she is with baby/toddler not sure how old he is now). Thank you so very much Erin for your efforts these past two years.

I actually have a jacket that inspired this. People seem to be fond of the Dirk Diggler font. The first time in I don't know how many years we've used a different font. Back to the classic back with the wrong way sign.

Ordering details to follow soon. We're actually working on getting into the queue. Keep your fingers crossed - we're hoping to get these by the Otter but we may not be so lucky...

[edit] Oh, and forgot to mention that we're having a contest for the collar statement (inside of the collar). Some previous statements include:

"Go big or go home!"
"Put the fun between your legs"
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure. - W."
"Do or do not... there is no try. - Yoda"
"Space intentionally left blank."
"Nothing comes between me and my Voler."
"Never underestimate the stopping power of a tree."
"Blah, blah, blah... Shut up and ride!"
"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough."

What do you get for the winning slogan? Nuttin' but the glory and adulation of the cycling world. Oh BTW, need these by Friday 1/19/07. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home